Below are some of my tattoo adoptables. Unlike my repeatable, pre-made tattoo designs known as "Flash". My adoptables are unique one-time purchase/limited-run tattoo designs. Once they are gone, they are gone! Please be sure to read all of the information on this page, including the info next to each design before applying for the tattoo.
- All sizes listed are approximate.
- Each Tattoo is individually priced, + 5% GST.
- Colours shown on the designs may be swapped out.
- Large/complex designs will need more sessions to complete.
- All designs require a down deposit paid upfront at the time of booking.
- The full price can be broken down per session to work with your budget.
- The non-refundable down deposit will not come off (utilized) until the last appointment.
- Those who have applied, discussed the tattoo design with me, and have paid the deposit fee will have first dibs to the tattoo design.
- Usage Rights - Designs purchased grant the client use of that tattoo on their body. It does not grant the client a commercial/Personal use licence to use the design. As the artist, I retain full rights to the design. This includes, but is not limited to - showing the design to others, posting online, creating content for advertising purposes, creating art prints for sale, and/or making large alterations to the design for future use.
HOW THE PROCESS WORKS
Each tattoo design will vary, with details being discussed via email. The following is simply a guideline of what to expect.
For large/complex designs, a time estimate may not be accurate. I can, however, break the tattoo up into sections, and give rough estimates of how long each section will take to complete. Each session will be a minimum 2-hour booking.
Here are some of the benefits of breaking a tattoo up into multiple sittings-
· Less trauma to the skin
· Shorter appointments
· It helps break the cost of the tattoo up over time.
· I can see how you have healed, and touch up any areas that may need darkening
I am happy to work with you, and your budget per session, and offer extended time for days that you may decide you would like to keep going.
Most appointments average 3 – 4 hours long. (I am happy to work with your pain tolerance, and offer breaks as needed.)
Each appointment will need 6-8 weeks between sessions to best allow for healing. (Unless we are working on far enough apart areas. We can discuss that during your appointments.)
Click here for my tattoo booking information, and application form.